I have seen this palette on Instagram a lot, and when a MUA friend recommended it to me after she did a course, I had to get it.
Credit for the look I created goes to Alice Louise Makeup who gave me the colours to try.
The palette colours and arrangement is so pretty, and the pigment is insane! I would say that if you are new to makeup, it could be a little more challenging to work with as you have to have your blending down to get the looks you crave. But, if you are not afraid, then get stuck in and go for it.
For the look below, I did the following:
- Sun kissed in the crease
- Burnt in a V in the corner
- Trippin on half the lid
- Tapping slay over the top
The rest of the look was completed using:
- Dior Backstage foundation in 2N
- Huda Beauty overachiever concealer in coconut flakes
- Laura Mercier setting powder
- NARS blush in Madly
- NARS Climax mascara
- NARS orgasm lip gloss
- Wet n Wild highlight in rosy
A lovely fresh look for brunch or a lunch date.